Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Kays Pumpkin 2008

This is the pumpkin my oldest did. We love Jeff Dunham. I happen to find the patterns for his puppets on-line. If you've never seen his act, check it out. You can see lots of his stuff on you tube. We were able to him live this past summer and he is hysterical.
I was going to do this pumpkin myself but she wanted to do it.
She pretty much did the entire thing her self. I had to help very little on Peanuts eyes and I wrote the letters for the names. Other then that, she did it all. Not only was this her first pumpkin of this type of carving, she put both patters on the same pumpkin.
I think she did an amazing job..... and she carves stamps too! Can't imagine where she gets it from. LOL :)


Thanks for checking out our pumpkin for 2008. I'm looking so forward to see what 2009 will bring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What is the website that you got the patterns from? My email is stacyabakersr@aim.com. Thank you and i look forward to hearing from you soon.