Thursday, October 30, 2008

2008 Twilight Pumpkin

WOW. This carving pumpkins thing is awesome! I'm having so much fun. I had soooo many patterns this year I wanted to do and really had to narrow it down. I also had to let the little kids pick what they wanted. UGH the nerve of having to let the children help. (that was sarcasm lol)

As some of you may know, I'm a huge Twilight fan. I read all the book and even read Twilight twice. (it was much better the second time around after reading all the others) This year was the year for a Twilight Pumpkin.

I looked online for a pattern and couldn't find one. Well, I made the movie poster into a stamp image (twice) why not make a pumpkin pattern. This is something I had never done, but why not try.

Although it took longer to get the pattern ready from the picture then to actually carve it, I'm stoked with the result. This is by far my favorite pumpkin yet of all the ones I've ever done. So now I present to you my Twilight 2008 pumpkin! (do you love the dramatic affect? hehe)

1 comment:

silverstar990 said...

please please please tell me where you got those stinsils from!!!!!!!!!! silverstar990@hotmail.com